Encouraging and Nurturing Soft Skill Development in New Canadians: A Workshop for Managers
View our flyer
Employers now more than ever have a greater responsibility in assisting with workplace cultural adaptation.
In this very interactive workshop, you will:
- Discuss the differences in leadership.
- Explore the main challenges identified by employers and learn how to overcome them.
- Understand the differences in cross-cultural conflict and how to resolve them.
- Learn how to effectively give feedback, handle customer service issues, and address biased and discriminatory attitudes.
- Trisan One, London Corporate Centre
- 343 Dundas Street, Room 206
- London, N6B 1V5
About Diversity Workshops
Diversity At Work offers workshops designed to provide practical tools to improve workplace diversity management and guide organizations towards inclusive and equitable operations. The workshops can be customized to meet specific needs and goals, or based on topics of general interest, including:
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Implementing Diversity Into Your Strategic Plan
- Bias-Free Hiring Practices
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Multi-cultural Marketing
- The Business Case for Diversity
- Marketing Products and Services to People with Disabilities
- The Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Your Small Business
- Managing a Diverse Workforce
- Train-the-Trainer Diversity Awareness
Workshops address your specific diversity issues or needs and can be customized for your specific industry, situation or target market. Contact Diversity At Work for a FREE initial consultation.