Diversity Committees 101: Best Practices for Success
View our flyer
Are you wondering whether you need a diversity committee in your organization? Are you stumped as to where to begin? Or, is your current diversity committee losing its focus and motivation? Did your last Diversity Committee die out after a few months and you want to know how to revive it?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, this interactive workshop is for you!
Diversity Committees 101 will give you the basics of how to create a dynamic, strategic resource that will advance your goals of workplace diversity and inclusion.
How You Will Benefit:
- Learn when and how to start your diversity committee
- Understand the benefits and roles that diversity committees can play in your organization
- Explore the ways in which you can recruit the best members for your committee
- Develop systems for staff and management accountability
- Become aware of the common characteristics among high-functioning diversity councils
- Troubleshoot typical challenging problems that arise in diversity committees
- Trisane One, London Corporate Centre
- 343 Dundas Street, Room 206
- London, N6B 1V5
About Diversity Workshops
Diversity At Work offers workshops designed to provide practical tools to improve workplace diversity management and guide organizations towards inclusive and equitable operations. The workshops can be customized to meet specific needs and goals, or based on topics of general interest, including:
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Implementing Diversity Into Your Strategic Plan
- Bias-Free Hiring Practices
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Multi-cultural Marketing
- The Business Case for Diversity
- Marketing Products and Services to People with Disabilities
- The Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Your Small Business
- Managing a Diverse Workforce
- Train-the-Trainer Diversity Awareness
Workshops address your specific diversity issues or needs and can be customized for your specific industry, situation or target market. Contact Diversity At Work for a FREE initial consultation.